- 1 M3M 65th Avenue Gurgaon
- 1.1 M3M 65th Avenue Specification:
- 1.2 M3M 65th Avenue Location Advantages:
- 1.3 M3M 65th Avenue Price List
- 1.4 M3M 65th Avenue Payment Plan
- 1.5 M3M 65th Avenue Location Map
- 1.6 M3M 65th Avenue Floor Plan
- 1.7 Why Invest in M3M 65th Avenue?
- 1.8 Why Invest in Commercial property over residential property?
M3M 65th Avenue Gurgaon
M3M Launched its New Commercial Project M3M 65th Avenue on Golf Course Extension Road Sector 65, Gurgaon, and This project is consisting of unique concept having Retail shops food court and multiplex and above residential tower by the name of M3M Heights.M3M 65th Avenue Sector 65 Gurgaon commercial complex has the close proximity to the Indira Gandhi International Airport.
M3M 65th Avenue Specification:
- Biggest Retail Street Ever
- Happening Double Height High street shops
- India’s biggest 14Acres High street Retail market on main Golf course Extn. Road Gurgaon
- Near 50K families
- 12% Assured Return & Lease Assistance A+ Brands
- Surrounded by fast Evolving and most affluent residential neighborhood such as M3M Golf Estate, M3M Merlin, Emaar Township, Nirvana Country, Ansal Esencia 400 Acres Township & much more.
M3M 65th Avenue Location Advantages:
- Situated on 60 meters wide main arterial Sector road.
- Prominently located on Southern Peripheral Road (Golf Course Extension Road) one of the widest roads in Gurgaon (90 meters wide) and recently announced as NH 236.
- The just 30-minute drive from Delhi International Airport.
- Located on the Metro corridor, offering fast, convenient and comfortable connectivity to Delhi, easy accessibility to NH8 as well as to South Delhi via Gurgaon Faridabad expressway.
- Strategically linked to all major Business Hubs & Retail destinations.
- Close to major Hospitals like Medicity, Artemis etc. & Schools like St. Xavier’s High School, DPS International, and Heritage School etc.
M3M 65th Avenue Price List
|M3M 65th Avenue Gurgaon|
|LGF||27000||7.5 % – 20%||450 -2000|
|UGF||23400||7.5 % – 20%||451 -2000|
|GF||30000||7.5 % – 20%||452 -2000|
|1st Floor||14400||7.5 % – 20%||453 -2000|
|2nd floor||15428||7.5 % – 20%||7000-8000|
|Price and Shop sizes are subject to change|
M3M 65th Avenue Payment Plan
|LGF & UGF|
|On booking||1 Lakhs|
|within 30 days of Booking(Subject to signing and registration of BBA||70% of BSP+90% of PLC+90% of DC Less Booking Amount|
|Within 30 days of Notice of Possession||30% of BSP + 10% of DC + 100% of Electricity + 100% of Power back up + 100% of IFMS + 10% of PLC|
|On booking||1 Lakhs|
|within 30 days of Booking(Subject to signing and registration of BBA||50% of BSP+90% of PLC+90% of DC Less Booking Amount|
|Within 30 days of Notice of Possession||50% of BSP + 10% of DC + 100% of Electricity + 100% of Power back up + 100% of IFMS + 10% of PLC|
|* Payment plan is subject to change as per developer Direction|
M3M 65th Avenue Location Map
M3M 65th Avenue Floor Plan
(To Download or to view Click on the links below)
Why Invest in M3M 65th Avenue?
M3M Group has Already established itself in the real estate market by launching high end residential and commercial properties in Gurgaon and is having large Landbank in its kitty. M3M has already given the possession of M3M Cosmopolitan and M3M Urbana which are having High street Retail shops and Office space.
M3M Golf Estate is the high-end residential project on the golf course extension road is also about to get possession and this project is itself one of the best luxury residential projects in Delhi NCR.
Why Invest in Commercial property over residential property?
The best reason to invest in a commercial over residential rentals is the earning potential. Commercial properties generally have an annual return of the purchase price between 6% and 12%, depending on the area, which is a much higher range than typically exists for single family home properties (1% to 4% at best).
Small business owners generally take pride in their businesses and want to protect their livelihood. Owners of commercial properties are usually not individuals, but LLCs, and operate the property as a business. As such, the landlord and tenant have more of a business-to-business customer relationship, which helps keep interactions professional and courteous.
Retail tenants have a vested interest in maintaining their store and storefront because if they don’t, it will affect their business. As a result, commercial tenants and property owner interests are aligned, which helps the owner maintain and improve the quality of the property, and ultimately, the value of their investment.
Limited hours of operation.
Businesses usually go home at night. In other words, you work when they work. Barring emergency calls at night for break-ins or fire alarms, you should be able to rest at night without having to worry about receiving a midnight call because a tenant wants repairs or has lost a key. For commercial properties, it is also more likely you will have an alarm monitoring service so that if anything does happen at night, your alarm company will notify the proper authorities.
More objective price evaluations.
It’s often easier to evaluate the property prices of commercial property because you can request the current owner’s income statement and determine what the price should be based on that. If the seller is using a knowledgeable broker, the asking price should be set at a price where an investor can earn the area’s prevailing cap rate for the commercial property type they are looking at (retail, office, industrial, etc.). Residential properties are often subject to more emotional pricing. See the Nolo article Is that Residential Real Estate Investment Property Worth It? for more on the subject, including an explanation of cap rates.