- 0.1 Office Space Leasing Over View India
- 0.2 Office rental Trends in Gurgaon
- 0.3 Locations For Choosing commercial Office space in Gurgaon
- 0.4 Why Gurgaon?
- 0.5 Working exclusively with tenants on acquiring and disposing of commercial Office space for rent
- 0.6 Why PLP?
- 1 Our services in office space for rent in Gurgaon
Office Space Leasing Over View India
The demand for good office space for rent in real estate assets, for which there is a constantly increasing requirement due to rapid employment generation and the imminent possibility of the first REIT listings, is therefore quite high among investors. The commercial office space has witnessed a bracing upsurge of private equity inflows in 2017, and this trend is likely to continue throughout 2018.
- Leasing activity rose by 5.3% on a yearly basis to touch about 47.4 million sq. ft. in 2018.
- Bangalore, NCR, Hyderabad, and Mumbai together accounted for almost 80% of the annual leasing activity.
- 2018 was the year of flexible space operators – leasing crossed 6 mn sq. ft.; tech also regained strength and reported a growth of 11% in space take-up, after a continuous dip for two years. Tech corporates (with a share of 34%) drove office space take-up in the country during 2018. They were followed by BFSI companies (14%) and engineering and manufacturing companies (12%).
- Supply addition in 2018 rose by about 14% on a yearly basis to touch 34.9 million sq. ft. Bangalore, Mumbai, and NCR accounted for almost 70% of the annual supply completions.
- In 2018, all southern cities (Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai) witnessed rental increment across all micro-markets while NCR, Mumbai and Pune recorded a rise in rental values primarily in select locations.
While their initial contribution to commercial space absorption was initially less than minimal, these e-commerce companies now account for over 3% of the annual overall commercial space absorption in India. Considering the enthusiastic consumer response to e-commerce in India, this dynamic is going nowhere but further upward in the future. India’s start-up ecosystem is leading to increased investments and employment opportunities.
Office rental Trends in Gurgaon
|Golf Course Road||95 psf – 125 Psf||75 psf – 95 Psf||1000 Sqft- 15000 sqft|
|Golf Course Road Extension||65 psf – 85 Psf||45 psf – 55 psf||1000 Sqft- 50000 sqft|
|Sohna Road||55 psf – 70 psf||46 psf – 55 psf||1002 Sqft- 15000 sqft|
|MG Road||100 psf – 130 psf||80 psf – 90 psf||1003 Sqft- 15000 sqft|
|Udyog Vihar||45 psf – 75 psf||35 psf – 55 psf||5000 sqft – 1000000 sqft|
Locations For Choosing commercial Office space in Gurgaon
Golf Course Road –
Golf course road is one of the most expensive destinations for acquiring office space and having high-quality offices and infrastructural growth in recent years has attracted Fortune 500 companies to have their offices on Golf course road. Tenants like Oracle, American Express, Samsung, Facebook, coca cola and many more have set up their offices on Golf course road.
Golf Course road office space is always in great demand and consolidating larger area on this location is a bit hard work, but we have got very good options on Golf course road which are built to suit and fully furnished and we will try to get it done below market trends. click to find options on Golf course Road
Golf Course Extension Road –
Golf course extension road is the next best coming location of acquiring quality office space in a larger chunk as at golf course road it has become difficult if you are looking at the area of 20000 and above. It is best to look for golf course extension road as it has very close proximity to Golf course road, Sohna road, and Delhi.
The rentals on Golf course extension road is very low if we compare it to Golf course road and MG road but at par with Sohna road, though the connectivity and Infrastructure are better on Golf course extension road. this is the reason that Industry giants like, NTT data, Pepsi, Nokia, and many others have set up their offices on Golf course extension road. we offer here fully furnished office spaces, Built to suit as per your demand at low rentals. click to find options on Golf course extension Road
MG Road –
MG Road is a prime location with fewer options for office spaces in Gurgaon, most of the buildings here are old and lacks quality office spaces but the rentals on MG road is still very good. its connectivity to Delhi, NH-8, Golf course road, and its infrastructure development has made it demanding for acquiring office spaces.
lots of well-known tenants have their offices on MG road and we do provide fully furnished commercial office space at very good rentals. click to find options on MG Road
Sohna Road –
One of the key highlights of Sohna Road is its proximity to offices and entertainment hubs and the fact that it has a large number of ready-to-move-in housing units. It is 28 km from the airport, 17 km from the railway station, and 12 km from NH-248A.
- Proximity to the workplace and entertainment hubs.
- Proposed expressway and Metro link to service this stretch.
- Industrial corridor of Sohna and Manesar to be new job hubs.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) funding metro.
- A large number of ready-to-move-in housing units.
- Schools: 15+
- Hospitals: 15+
- Restaurants: 10+
Udyog Vihar Ph (1-5)
Udyog Vihar is an industrial hub consisting of more than 1200 commercial and industrial plots which have now mostly converted into office spaces available for rent or leased out to MNC& INC due to its close proximity to Delhi & Cybercity.
Udyog Vihar is segregated into 5 phases and having plot sizes starting from 400 sq mt onwards demands of office spaces has seen an upward trend in recent years and rentals has gone up to 80 rs psf and still increasing due to high demand by Companies.
The NCR’s office real estate market remains the second-most preferred destination for occupiers across the country, grabbing 18% market share, only behind Bengaluru. Premium buildings in preferred micro markets, such as Aerocity, Connaught Place, Golf Course Road, and Cybercity continued to command a premium over the market average. There is visible tenant appetite for higher quality office, hence ensuring Grade A developments to charge the premium over average market rents.
When it comes to Delhi NCR, Gurgaon leads the race in renting commercial office space and having developed international level infrastructure recently and having fortune 500 tenants in its vicinity leads the race and occupies.
Working exclusively with tenants on acquiring and disposing of commercial Office space for rent
Our services in office space for rent in Gurgaon
Finding and securing space
- Identifying your requirements, reviewing all strategic options
- Conducting searches for, and inspections of, suitable premises
- Negotiation of market terms for occupation or purchase
- Financial analysis of the terms for occupation or purchase
- Liaison with legal advisors
Professional consultancy services include:
- Lease advisory, including rent reviews and lease renewals
- Advice on business rate mitigation and litigation activity
- Building consultancy and surveys, including support on dilapidation claims
- Asset management
- Residential Corporate Services and relocation support